Controltest” Ltd was founded in 1995. It is well-known at the Bulgarian market and abroad with services rendered in the field of nondestructive, destructive testing and electrical measurements, life prediction of materials and structures, integrated quality systems consultants, technical Inspections and Survey. Since 2012 Controltest Ltd is a Notified Body for Conformity assessment as per PED & TPED.
At the present moment “Controltest” Ltd is accredited by the Executive Agency “Bulgarian accreditation service” according BDS EN 17020/2012 as an Inspection Body type “A” (Certificate No.52OKA)
- Since its foundation the company is accredited by the “Standardization and metrology committee” at the Council of Ministers according to BDS EN 45001 and BDS EN 45002. In 1999 the company is accredited by the “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” at the “Standardization and metrology committee” (certificate № 5-12/12.03.1999).
ISO 14001:2004 (approval certificate No. EMS 140543-01) by INTERTEK.
- Since march 1998 “Controltest” Ltd is the first Bulgarian company in this field with a certified Quality Management System according ISO 9002:1994 in the field of NDT (approval certificate No. 206717), Since March 2001 “Controltest” Ltd is certified according ISO 9001:2000(approval certificate No. 206717) by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance and subsequently according ISO 9001:2008.
- Since June 2014 “Controltest” Ltd is certified according:
OHSAS 18001:2007(approval certificate No. OHS140543) by INTERTEK
Since October 2012 according to Directive 2010/35/EU Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED).
- Since August 2015 “Controltest” Ltd is the first company certified according: ISO 55001:2014 (approval certificate No. AMS 140543-01) by INTERTEK.
- Since May 2001 “Controltest” Ltd is authorized body for Technical Survey of High Risk Equipment /reg. No.228/by the “Standardization and Metrologies State Agency” according PMS 187/21.09.2000 and licensed for the same activities since 30 Oct.2006.
- Controltest Ltd is a Notified by European Commission Body number 2413 for Conformity Assessment of:
Since December 2014 according to Directive 97/23/ EU Pressure Equipment (PED).